We have a tooth!!




11-10-09
We've been waiting and waiting and waiting for Brooklynn to cut a tooth. I thought for sure that she was waiting for my birthday (it was 11-08), and what do you know...she cut a tooth on 11-09! Happy Birthday, mommy! I'm so proud of my big girl! I rubbed my finger on her gums before bedtime last night, just to check, and what do you know...a little sharp tooth has broke through! Maybe the drooling will slow down a bit! Haha (we've been soaking the bibs). Pretty soon she'll be doing great with those Puffs (had a slight gagging incident this weekend...half a puff was too much...bad mommy). My little baby is growing up!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Brooklynn's Growing Up!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.