Going to be in a beauty pageant!



10-21-09
Ok, just to clarify: I am not, nor do I ever plan on being, a stage mom. I was at the mall watching my nephew compete to be The King of Douglasville when a lady approached me to sign up my DD for the local Miss Baby Harvest Pageant next month. I was looking at all the the cute babies dressed in their pretty dresses and I thought that it might be fun. I, also, called my soon-to-be SIL (and BFF), and she's going to enter my niece in it, too (she's 7 1/2 months old). I'm really excited, and I think it's going to be so much fun! I love dressing her up in pretty frilly dresses! I'll post some pictures in her dress.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Brooklynn's Growing Up!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.