Brooklynn's Growing Up!!

10-06-09
Almost 6 months! Wow the time is flying by! We've been waiting for Bird to start sitting up by herself, but we're enjoying holding her while she still lets us. I never realized how much I could love someone until she came into my life...it's a completely different and wonderful love...the love a parent feels for their child. Brooklynn has been talking and babbling so much these days, and she is always smiling! And, let me just tell you....the sound of her laughter is the world's greatest sound (I can't get enough)! Her daddy and I have enjoyed every minute of her so far, and we're so glad that she's a part of our lives! Thank you, God, for we are so blessed!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Brooklynn's Growing Up!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.