I'm the luckiest mommy in the world!


11-12-09


I look at my wonderful family and I feel so blessed. I have got to be the luckiest person in the entire world! I have a fiance who is so caring, and who is my partner and my bestfriend. He makes me so happy, and my heart just about bursts with happiness watching him be a doting and loving daddy to our little Bird. Bird is the greatest baby one could ever ask for (not to mention the cutest...not that I'm biased at all). She is becoming quite a little individual these days! We can already see her strong personality shining through, and her expressions are hilarious! She is always quick to flash a smile at the silly faces and sounds we make, and hearing her laugh has got to be the world's greatest sound. I thank God everyday for allowing me to be a part of such a wonderful family, and for filling me with the peace and happiness that most can only wish for.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Brooklynn's Growing Up!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.