Bird had her 15 month check up on August 9th, and she weighs 21.6 lbs and is 31 inches long. She's right on track and doing great! I'm still delaying the chicken pox and MMR vax...just to be on the safe side:). She's become quite the character these days:
1. The other night she's playing in Georgia's water bowl and I say, "Brooklynn, we don't play in Georgia dog's bowl." She turns around, points and shakes her finger at me and goes, "No, no, no, no, no!" I'm trying so hard not to laugh, so I run into the living room so she can't see me smile and she proceeds to chase me saying, "No, no, no, no, no!" The finger continues to wag. At that point, I'm dying!
2. I go to print some coupons the other night and the printer keeps jamming up. I'm like, "What in the heck is going on with this dumb printer?" After taking the paper in and out three times, I finally look inside the printer to see two foam bath letters jammed inside the printer. Hmmmm, wonder who put those in there?
3. When it's nearing bedtime, I say, "Come on Brooklynn, let's go brush your teeth," and she'll walk to the stairs saying, "teeth teeth teeth."
4. Her favorite book is, "Where is the Green Sheep?" If I have to read it one more time I'm going to hide it! JK JK JK
5. Her teachers always write notes on her daily papers about her funny dances (she does them during lunch, during snack, while outside...). She loves to dance! She puts her hands on her knees...it's hilarious!
6. We're unsure of why this has become a phenomenon, but she like to take her shirt and try to take it off (at the lunch table). I've assured the teachers that she's not learning this from home. Haha!
7. Huggies new jean diapers are the cutest things ever:
8. Brooklynn will throw a temper tantrum over sweet tea (Michael suggested we put some in her sippy cup the other night...I threatened his life over that one).
9. Brooklynn is the biter in her class. Oh why oh why?? We thought she was doing better, but she bit another kid yesterday. Ugh.
10. Mommy is still the favorite.